Okay, so it’s unlikely that you’ll be able to get over to all, if any, of these, but with fanschoice.tv streaming them live over the internet, it’s a great form of entertainment for insomniacs and a very engaging form of racing.
Indian Motorcycle Racing is currently preparing for the upcoming American Flat Track season, which kicks off in Daytona on Thursday 15th March.
Indian’s three ‘Wrecking Crew’ riders – Jared Mees, Bryan Smith and Brad Baker – will all return on the Scout FTR750 with the aim of winning the championship again, but they’ve got increased competition this year from privateers on their own FTR750s.
Here are the 20 rounds that will take place this season. The red dates are picked out fo the benefit of those who are planning to go to Daytona or Sturgis.
- 15 March Daytona TT Daytona Beach, FL
- 07 April Atlanta Short Track Woodstock, GA
- 28 April Texas Half-Mile Fort Worth, TX
- 05 May Calistoga Half-Mile Calistoga, CA
- 12 May Arizona Mile Scottsdale, AZ
- 19 May Sacramento Mile Sacramento, CA
- 26 May Springfield TT Springfield, IL
- 27 May Springfield Mile I Springfield, IL
- 02 June Red Mile Lexington, KY
- 16 June OKC Mile Oklahoma City, OK
- 30 June Lima Half-Mile Lima, OH
- 07 July New York Short Track Weedsport, NY
- 05 August Buffalo Chip TT Sturgis, SD
- 07 August Black Hills Half-Mile Rapid City, SD
- 18 August Peoria TT Peoria, IL
- 01 September Springfield ST Springfield, IL
- 02 September Springfield Mile II Springfield, IL
- 08 September Williams Grove Half-Mile Mechanicsburg, PA
- 29 September Minnesota Mile Minneapolis, MN
- 06 October Meadowlands Mile East Rutherford, NJ